GET THE TOOLS AND RELATIONSHIPS YOU NEED TO CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION AFTER HIGH SCHOOL
Most jobs today require education after high school. Alabama Goes to College connects students and families with tools and relationships so that all students can pursue and complete postsecondary credentials without sacrificing their economic futures.
- Cash for College
- Learn about financial aid – including grants, scholarships, on-campus jobs, and loans – to pay for college.
- File your FAFSA – Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid, which is the first step to qualify for grants, work-study jobs, many scholarships, and lower-cost loans to pay for your college education.
- Alabama College Application Campaign
- Click here for resources about how to apply to college for free, complete college applications, and learn about how you can pursue academic and technical postsecondary credentials.
- Get Help
- Have questions? Call or text us at 334-316-5155 to get help with college applications and financial aid.