November 5th, 2010
Or visit alabamapossible.org/benefit for tickets, details & directions.
Can’t make it? Visit our membership page to give now.
Thank you for your support!
- Mentone vacation package: dinner from the Wildflower Cafe and a night at the Antebellum Winston Place
- Black Belt tourism package: includes passes to the Gee’s Bend Ferry and gifts from Black Belt Treasures
- Selma History package: includes tickets to the Haunted History Tour, the Voting Rights Museum, the Old Depot Museum and Sturdivant Hall Museum
- Passes to Selma’s Tale Tellin’ Festival and Bruce Walker’s storytelling recordings
- Signed copies of Wayne Flynt’s books Poor but Proud and Dixie’s Forgotten People
- Coffee subscription from Higher Ground Roasters and one month of free coffee from Lucy’s Coffee & Tea
- Yoga classes from Birmingham Yoga and The Yoga Circle
- Passes to the Birmingham Museum of Art, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, McWane Science Centerand the Birmingham Children’s Theatre
- Estate Planning services from Jack Carney, LLC and financial planning services from Scott Cole, CFP
- $100 to spend on holiday cards, personalized greetings and more at The Invitation Place
- An Alabama stitchbook and a hand-stitched t-shirt from Alabama Chanin and JVUF
- Trail passes to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail and Highland Park Golf Course
- Delicious treats from the Pepper Place General Store, Pleasure is All Wine and a signed Community Cookbook from the Southern Foodways Alliance
- Alabama Pepper Jelly Gift Basket from the Alabama Rural Heritage Center
- Passes to the shows of your choice at WorkPlay Birmingham and The Bottletree Cafe
- Passes to the Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival, Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Alabama Symphony Orchestra, and the Red Mountain Theatre
- Gift cards to great local restaurants including Cafe Dupont, The J. Clyde, Rojo, and Jim ‘n Nicks Bar-B-Q
…and much, much more!!!
Space is limited. Buy tickets TODAY at https://alabamapossible.org/benefit.
Posted by Robyn Hyden