Congratulations on taking steps to continue your education after high school.

Now make sure you that you don’t leave money on the table to pay for it.

The first step is completing your financial aid form, or FAFSA.  Most Alabama high school seniors qualify for Pell Grants of up to $6,195. Pell Grants do not need to be paid back and can be used at two- and four-year colleges.

How can I pay for college?

What is the FAFSA?

I need help completing the FAFSA!

I submitted my FAFSA. Now what?